Possibility of adding a third peristaltic pump?

Hey @matt

I have a half baked idea for a mod, and I was wondering if you think it’d even be possible.

I’d like to add in and control a third peristaltic pump, separate from the two for water. Ideally, it would be permanently connected to something like whiskey or Bailey’s, and the other would pour into the cup, ideally not through the grounds.

Like I said, I’m not even sure if this is possible, and I’d love your insight!

Thanks!
-David

Haha, I like the way you think! I actually had this as an early feature! It had a vibration sensor so you could do a secret knock and the fan grill would open up and another spout would pop out. But as Mugsy became less of a hobby and more of a product it was left out so I could concentrate on the important stuff.

So, yes! Totally doable! We will have extra pumps available in the mugsy store once we ship or you could use any one you wanted. I think I also have a STL file of an internal flask mount, I’ll see if I can find it and I’ll upload it.

That’s one of the most exciting things I’ve heard all week! Love the idea of the hidden spout. If you can find it, I’d definitely appreciate the STL!

Hidden spout? Yes please!!!

That early version sounds really awesome! Could you make a video on it for the Mugsy Youtube channel?