Give me my refund!

You said it would take 2-3 days to whatever out of your system and an additional 5-10 business days on top of that. That time has now expired @matt . I also gave you my paypal info in advance. Order #00393. Give me my money back, now!!

Same here, @matt you promised you’d get back to my ticket ‘in 24h’, which was 12 days ago. Please have a look at #715, I provided all the required details, just waiting for the refund.

@mika Your refund has cleared from my side and you should have received notification from Paypal. Please let me know if that is not the case.

@MarvinS91 Just shot you an update over email.

Just received the refund via paypal, thanks @matt . And I sincerely hope you are able to make this a viable product in the end.

Hi @matt,

Could you have a look at #715? I still have not received my refund, while you promised you’d process it last week.

Cheers,
Marvin

Hi @matt,

Please process my refund from march as well.
Ticket number 464, order number 179

Best Regards,
Lasse

Hi @matt,

It has been two weeks since you promised to process my refund ‘in 2 days’. Could you please have a look at my refund (#715)?

Cheers,
Marvin

Me as well, please. Refund requested

#1395 REFUND Request - Website Backer 252

@Islandbrian @MarvinS91 Will get you both updates over email within 12-24 hours.