Confirmed Tracking/Address Confirmations?

Per the last update, 12 tracking and a “large” batch of address confirmations were supposed to go out yesterday. Is the anyone out there who can confirm receipt of either of those items? If not, I would say I’m pulling the rip cord and abandoning all this hogwash.

No tracking for me. Im also in the edge of backing out

We have clowe on the Discord who says he has a tracking number but not much movement.

Thanks, seems like it was more slight of hand with that prior update claiming tracking numbers. Anything else from discord worth knowing?

Nope, no one else with new tracking. There was a quick update this morning on Kickstarter that packing is ongoing. With packing meaning “grabbing all the stuff I have in my house, but all the big stuff is in storage”

thanks, not being on discord, is the sentiment the same over there? that this is a farce and nothing is being done? also, i assume that wasn’t an actual quote from matt haha.

is the sentiment the same over there? that this is a farce and nothing is being done?

• Pretty much. :weary: With a bit of blue eyed hope and optimism being beaten into submission by realists and cynics.

Nope nothing received :frowning_face: