Anyone have Matt's full name and address?

Need his info in order to to send a Demand Letter.

Patty Harris

That’s in general an interesting question: Say you buy something over a website in the US but the owner doesn’t reveal his name and address and also doesnt deliver.

How do you get his contact information? How can you take legal actions when you dont have an address?

If you buy something from a person you usually have his name. If not you have either his bank info or PayPal account. To reclaim money you can go via your bank or PayPal in those cases. If it’s a scammer it wouldn’t help to have a name and adressnti the seller as it must likely was false.

In the mugsy case I believe it’s being sold and kickstarted by argyle labs and thus it’s to them any demands should be sent. The fact that it is Matt that is the company is pretty irrelevant

Thanks for the info. Guess I’ll have to go after Argyle Labs. Based in Seattle, correct?

Argyle Labs
615 15th Ave E Apt G, Seattle, WA 98112

(in case anyone else has need of the addy…)

I really don’t know. I thought he was New York based both in person and company but I may be misstaken

You can send any mail as need to:

Argyle Labs
2818 Ditmars Blvd
Astoria, NY

The mailing address should be available on the site and on the FB. If it is not easy to find for some reason, I will make it more obvious.